Monday, October 22, 2007

Is My Son Ashamed of His Family?

Today is Monday, Oct. 22, 2007; 2:00pm.
I am starting to think either my oldest son is ashamed of us, or he is lying to us. You be the judge.
He is 19 years old and on Friday and some Saturday evenings, he tells us that he is going over to (I will not give her real name, we will call her Jane) Jane's house. He stays out until 1:00am, which is the time he agreed to be in by. He has been seeing Jane (atleast that is what we think) for about 2 months now. I have asked him several times when will we be able to meet Jane? He always tells me, "I don't know", and he gets mad. I am starting to wonder if this girl exists or is he making her up to go out with his buddies. Why can't he just come out and tell e the truth? Does she exist or not? When I try to confront him about her, he gets mad and walks out of the room and won't talk to me for hours.
Does Jane exist, and he is too ashamed of us for us to meet her, or is he lying to us? You be the judge and tell me what you think.

No comments: