Sunday, October 21, 2007

Mom Gets No Respect No. 1

Today is Sunday, Oct. 21, 2007, 8:40pm. I am new at this, so please bare with me.
On Oct. 10, my husband had surgery, when he got home he was in severe pain. On Oct. 15 real early in the morning, I had to rush him to the hospital because he had taken a turn for the worse. My youngest son went with us. He is 16, but thinks he is 30. They had given my husband some medicine to stop the pain and it knocked him out. My son started in on me and told me it was my fault that my husband was in so much pain. When I didn't do anything to my husband, the doctor that did the surgery gave him a very mild pain RX to take and really messed him up when they did the surgery. Anyway, the point of my story is, my youngest son started showing his butt there in the Emergency Room and then he flat out call me a B**CH, he told me I was a no good wife and mother. I left the room in tears.
I had a stroke myself back in Feb. of this year and my doctor has told me to try to stay as clam and stress free as possible because I could have another stroke. My youngest son doesn't give me any respect, he cannot talk to me without trying to start a arguments or fight. I have done everything I can to block his ugliness out and the way he talks to me, I leave the room whenever he comes in, except at dinner time. Whenever he sees me, he always has something sarcastic to say. I block him out and I haven't talked to him ever since that episode at the hospital.
Like I said, I get NO respect from him. If he cannot say anything nice to me, then I would rather him not talk to me at all. When he starts up at me, I leave the room in tears. I have tried to be nice to him and all I get back is disrespect from him. So I keep asking myself, Why even bother with him? Why waste your time or breathe?

Will fill in more when something else happens.

Until then, take care and have a great day.

Cherokee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...


I give DR FREEDOM all praise for returning my husband with his

spiritual spell power and I from the far country. Next month marks

a year of our reunion. I have discovered He has many lessons to

teach His children. I was reminded of where I was this time last

year. Because of my sin, my husband filed divorce and was in

another relationship. I was home alone attempting to get our

children ready for school. Filling out all of the forms was heart

breaking. A different address for dad, trying to find an emergency

contact, filling out applications for free books and lunches. I

give DR FREEDOM the great spell caster i ever see in my life who is

so honest and grateful to me all the glory, honor, and praise as

this year my husband is at my side. We have a lot of work to do to

win the trust back that was lost but I know that no weapon formed

against us will prosper. I am so grateful to DR FREEDOM for the

help of bringing back of my husband thanks DR FREEDOM i promise to

share your testimony and bring more people to your temple if you

help me, now everything work according to our plains i will stop

sharing your testimony. you can reach his email

via:(omonigholovetemple@gmail.com)